Thursday, July 2, 2009

Uberman, Day 3: Part 1

Erg.

I feel completely out of it right now. It is hard to concentrate on doing anything, and I can see that my motor and verbal skills are being affected. I keep making typos on the keyboard and I am typing at a much slower pace. When I talk, I talk much slower and my sentences are much more broken. From what I have read, this is one of the worst times during the Uberman sleep schedule. I need to get my energy back. I think my main problem is that I am getting to sleep too late during the naps and that when I do sleep, it is not the deep sleep I need. Jeremy told me that to fall asleep, he concentrates on one image or idea, whereas I have had multiple ideas bouncing around in my head. I just need to make it to 3:30 so that I can put his advice into action.

No comments: