Thursday, July 2, 2009

Hallucinations!

I went into the shower to try to keep myself up between 3:30 and this coming 7:30 nap. During this shower I started experiencing hallucinations for the first time. The first one I noticed was that when I closed my eyes and opened them again, everything that I could see would shake from left to right. That wasn't too bad. However, I dozed off in the shower and woke up about a minute or two later. I was very disoriented and did not know what was going on, and when I looked down at my arm, I noticed something very strange. The hair on my arms gets pushed around to wherever the water hits it and my brain usually interprets the seperate strands of hair moving. However, instead of that normal scenario occuring, my brain interpreted the skin between the hair as the moving part. It looked like I had dog fur, and I also noticed depth in the "fur" on my arms. I really cannot wait until 7:30 when I can finally take my long awaited nap. I am almost positive I will fall asleep this time.

No comments: